Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:59 AM
To: Holman, Ken
Subject: RE: Grow TechOps Job Fair - March 16th

Hi Ken,

The flyer isn't available as a web address, but you can have them do
the following:

Click on the following link for the MH Career Search website:

    <http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/cgi-bin/careers/recruitsoft.pl?url=uscan&lang=_en>http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/cgi-bin/careers/recruitsoft.pl?url=uscan&lang=_en

They can then do a search for Job Number 06000000J3 (Grow Open House)
and apply to this req

Thanks again!!!

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Washington,DC 2006-03-13/17
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/