   Re: Re: [xml-dev] The Rule of Least Power - does it miss the point?

AMEN!!!!!! :D

On 3/9/06, Richard Salz <rsalz@us.ibm.com> wrote:
I find it hard to believe that folks take this serious.  Perhaps they can
also resolve the which editor is best, now that we've been told how to
choose a programing language.  Perhaps we'll see a PhD thesis on this
soon.

The rule, principal, commandment, whatever, is really very simple:  choose
the right one.

        /r$

--
SOA Appliance Group