Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "M. David Peterson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] <offtopic /> Is The Web a Reciprocal System
- From: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:52:43 -0500
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcZaDu9eLXlZk7RHR3uoLOnUA/e2ZgAPCRSA
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] <offtopic /> Is The Web a Reciprocal System
Information resources are motions.
is a scalar measure of motion.
o Motions have signatures.
On 4/6/06, Bullard, Claude L (Len) <email@example.com>
Is it the case that URIs don't
or names, that identity is only a relationship
that we can't describe what we are doing
with the web without using
concepts of motion?