   RE: [xml-dev] per class attributes and per instance attributes

> I am defining classes and sub-classes. I have to specify attributes to
> all the elements in the classes.

As was pointed out, XML Schema doesn't define classes, your schema->Java
(or whatever language) tool does this.  So if you want to find out how to
turn attributes into instance or class data, you need to find that
information out from the tool you're using.

        /r$

--
SOA Appliances
Application Integration Middleware