   Re: Major Historical SOA Milestone Today

Joseph said:

> Though the call began with the context of harmonizing our definitions of SOA
> to have a single, shared definition, in discussion we realized that that would
> not be possible given the differences between the consortiums, the areas that
> we each focus on, and the role we each play in industry

Great...3 different definitions of SOA...with a 4th coming when W3C gets
involved, and many more (ie. IBM, Sun, etc. variants).

And people wonder why organizations are confused as to what SOA is or should
be and thus are sceptical and have a gut feeling that SOA is yet another
meaningless IT marketing buzzword.

Sad, but so it goes.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com