   Re: [xml-dev] Improving XML desing?

Hi,

>> Most people here don't have time to try and guess what you want to
>> talk
>> about.
>
> Then i wait can be understood i have not time for replying some
> irrelevant
> messages and questions.

So it seems you have to bring world peace and the ultimate solution
to all questions to someone else.

 > [...]
> Maybe he is unaware of your proposal
>
>  <a id="123">the W3C</a>
>
>  <href idref="123">http://www.w3.org/</href>

Peter Hunsberger was talking about meta-meta-data, as you we're
originally, the next level of attributes on attributes. And his
answer was: why introduce another level of complexity and
compatibility braking changes if it works like this.

--
Martin Probst
X-Hive Corporation