From: Nathan Young -X (natyoung - Artizen at Cisco)
[mailto:natyoung@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:45 PM
To: Michael Kay; Bullard, Claude L (Len); andrzej@chaeron.com;
xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Re: Major Historical SOA Milestone Today

Hi.

How about:

 - object oriented architecture
 - transaction oriented architecture
 - message oriented architecture
 - connection oriented architecture
 - communication oriented architecture
 - pipeline oriented architecture

I'm only half joking making this list.  "Orienting" an architecture
towards something is only loosely meaningful according to any
definitive, measurable criteria.  At the same time I don't think it's
meaningless at all.  The buzzwords ultimately serve to get a wide swath
of developers paying attention to similar things at any given time.

---->N

||:.

Nathan Young
CDC Site Design & Development->Interface Development Team