   What I expectfrom now on was Re: [xml-dev] Improving XML desing?

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: What I expectfrom now on was Re: [xml-dev] Improving XML desing?
  • From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:07:50 +0200
  • Cc: juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com

I have followed this thread with some interest, not to mention a bag
of jiffy pop that has sadly not been needed yet. Therefore, I believe
it is time that we all lay out our requirements for those who intend
to communicate with us henceforth.

Juan has laid out his requirements and I think they are admirable.
Others have laid out somewhat humble requirements of legibility and
spell-checking, so be it, I have no argument against humility, I
myself am humble.

My requirements are small enough, in a word: Love and money, honey!
*snaps fingers imperiously at laptop screen*

Also, it would be appreciated as a nice gesture if people remarked
every now and then on how good looking I am, but you don't really need
to do this, because, goodness, I KNOW.

When they marked me up, they threw away the validation. Is what I'm saying.

Thank you for helping me to help you respond more appropriately to me
in the future,

Sincerely,
Bryan Rasmussen