   RE: [xml-dev] Re:question about the networks?

Have you have seen the article at http://www.truthout.org/  entitled
Congress demands Phone record Answers. by Kellman and Cassatta of the AP?

The article mentions that ATT, Verizon, and Bell South are turning over
tens of millions of their customers phone messages.. quest has refused.
See January Electonic Frontier lawsuit and responses for conflicts?

Aren't these the same communications companys planning to control the
network with two gateways: one fast the other slow.  I thought the
networks were bought and paid for the US government?

Watch these three gate server access to the networks and limit
private servers to approved content at high prices?

Vested interest private enterprise to determine who gets to serve what in
control of network access?  Besides enormous profits, would it not narrow
server software markets to the insider few>?

Sorry for the off topic information, but I think the implication of this
matters to nearly everyone on this list.