Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: xml-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: sgml dtd to w3 schema conversion
- From: Scott Paulding <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Nu5zyvaBGD415K8RKlhxaaIK2zVmo7/XVazc1mratuPnfX+BbKuo27Nh0+GVr+yCtCNQmafm+J+hTZ9ll/bFBGErO0Vt0EGaYt+FCXfEhOPHTqS+3SwrSAKCVoACTSWjuiu6QWMz98WoNj2dWOTPNG2trz5Qc6V0xjnlbJUzXoo= ;
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
i have a little bit of a problem. i'm trying to
convert a sgml dtd to a schema. here's the
<!ENTITY % group1 "(element1 | element2 | element3
| element4 | element5 | element6 | element7)+" >
i was hoping to make this into a group in the schema
because it it will be used in many place, but having
an unbounded choice in a group isn't allowed.
"Do you realize...that happiness makes you cry?"
-The Flaming Lips
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around