   Re: [xml-dev] Word 2003 custom schema limitations

Hi,

XSL processors impose a limit. The XSL below will give an error message
after some number has been hit. I don't know how to configure it. But, I
have always appreciated that it throuws an error with an informative
message.

<root>
   <item id="1">
    <item idref="2"/>
   </item>
   <item id="2">
    <item idref="1"/>
   </item>
</root>

then you have something like XSLT that does:

<xsl:template match="/">
   <boo>
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </boo>