   Extending a Schema Definition

Hi all!

Probaly this is a simple and common problem but I happen not to know the
answer. I would like to be able to create a xml schema that declares
some elements and when creating a xml document that also uses another
xml schema elements to be able to not use namespace declaration.

Example:

Schema 1 has element :  *beans* which contains *bean* elements.
Schema 2 (the one I write) has element *model* with *class* elements.

I want to be able to write something like:

<beans>
    <bean ... />

    <model>
          <class ... />