   Re: [xml-dev] Enforcing use of xsi:type

Probably correct, if processors are operating correctly (big if),
given the following:

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance

  <?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <!DOCTYPE xs:schema (View Source for full doctype...)>
- <xs:schema targetNamespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"; finalDefault="" blockDefault=""
elementFormDefault="unqualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
- <xs:annotation>
- <xs:documentation>
  <h1>XML Schema instance namespace</h1>
- <p>