   Final Announcement: XML Prague 2006 17-18 June

Hello List,

We have reserved a number of 'walk-in' registrations for anyone
considering attending XML Prague 2006, held this weekend in Prague. This
means that all you have to do is show up....though we do suggest you
email us to check availibility at xmlprague@gingerall.cz.

Why you should attend ?

    * Great mix of authoratative sessions on topics ranging from XML
Databases, XML Editors, XQuery, and Web 2.0
    * Docbook BoF
    * Perl XML BoF
    * eXist XMLDB BoF (exist.sourceforge.net)
    * located in the centre of Prague at Charles University
    * cheap...can one get into any XML conference these days for 8 euro's !

oh yes and it's near the World Cup (all games are televised on
terristerial TV Czech channel CT2)!

for more information at http://www.xmlprague.cz

Hope to see everyone there, Jim Fuller