   RE: [xml-dev] minOccurs maxOccurs doesnt seem to be working correctly in

I don't know what you're doing wrong. But if I copy your schema into Stylus
Studio, and add the XML document

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<parentA xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file:///c:/temp/test.xsd">
	<B>
		<C>0</C>
		<C>1</C>
		<C>2</C>
		<C>3</C>
		<C>4</C>
		<C>5</C>
		<C>6</C>
		<C>7</C>
	</B>
</parentA>

then I get the error message (using the Saxon schema validator):

Validation error on line 11 column 6 of file:/c:/temp/test.xml:
  In content of element <B>: The content model does not allow element <C> to
appear here. No
  further elements are allowed at this position

Xerces and the .NET validator also pick up the error.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/