   XML 2006 proposals due today

  • To: "XML Developers List" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: XML 2006 proposals due today
  • From: "David Megginson" <david.megginson@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:13:36 -0400

Today is the deadline for XML 2006 presentation and tutorial
proposals.  You can send them in online at

http://www.idealliance.org/xmlusa/06/call/

All we need right now is an author, title, and abstract: the full
paper will not be due until after the conference (in XHTML or PDF
format).  Thanks to my fellow guild members who have already sent in
proposals, and I encourage the rest of you to submit as well -- the
guild holds a lot of XML expertise that needs to be shared.

Finally, if any of your customers have good XML stories to tell
(positive or negative), please encourage them to submit proposals as
well -- we're trying to get a bigger customer-side perspective this
year.

Thanks, and all the best,

David

--