   Re: [xml-dev] how to design an HTML file to contain an XML file?

Anil Philip <goodnewsforyou@yahoo.com> writes:

>   It is not clear to me how to make the SAX parser, "ignore everything that's not in that Namespace". Can you please clarify?
>   thanks,
>   Anil

the parser isn't going to ignore anything.  your ContentHandler,
methods on which are going to be called by the parser, is going to do
the ignoring.

that is, something like

 class MyHandler implements ContentHandler {

   public void startElement(String uri, String local,
                            String qname, Attributes attrs) {

     if (uri.equals("urn:the-namespace")) {
        doSomething();
     }
   }
 }

I don't know exactly how this relates to your original problem, which
I couldn't really understand from your description.

--

joe