   Re: [xml-dev] Restrictions on existence of attributes?

> I am personally still unconvinced that this is the right way to go and
> still convinced that other more efficient ways of "binding" XML and
> Object can be found either through "untyped bindings" like TreeBind, UML

I wasn't commenting on how good it was, just explaining it was used that
way.

> Can you elaborate why the fact that RELAX NG uses W3C XML Schema Part 2
> as its more popular datatype library is a problem for data binding?

Sorry for the confusion.  I meant that since vendors have to implement
part 2, they probably figure "might as well do part 1, while we're at it."

        /r$

--
SOA Appliances
Application Integration Middleware