Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org Developers" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Restrictions on existence of attributes?
- From: Rick Jelliffe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 16:07:45 +1000
- In-reply-to: <8735FF90-25DA-4B6B-BD33-C9692B884AC0@expway.fr>
- References: <OFC114C604.C6508872-ON8525719D.005E9CC9-8525719D.005EC7EE@us.ibm.com> <8735FF90-25DA-4B6B-BD33-C9692B884AC0@expway.fr>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20060420)
Robin Berjon wrote:
> On Jun 30, 2006, at 19:15, Richard Salz wrote:
>> Sorry for the confusion. I meant that since vendors have to implement
>> part 2, they probably figure "might as well do part 1, while we're at
> I certainly hope no one thinks that way, because it would be a
> terrible, terrible mistake!
It's a particularly mad argument isn't it :-) Surely there is a better
argument against RELAX NG than that it will somehow force vendors to
implement XSD part 1?