Re: [xml-dev] Parsing an RDFS file

Hmm....RDFS files *are* RDF files. What exactly is your problem?

Jan

On Jul 6, 2006, at 10:17 PM, nice nice wrote:

Hi everyone,

I need to parse an RDFS file (RDFS-Schema) (which is an ontology, containing classes, sub-classes, properties...). I tried the API Jena, but the examples I found just parse data (RDF files) and not RDF-schemas. Do you have an example of a java class that parse an RDFS file ?

thanks.