   RE: [xml-dev] The Best Technologies Don't Win

Le vendredi 07 juillet 2006 à 14:28 -0500, Bullard, Claude L (Len) a
écrit :
> From: Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]
>
> Progress!

I am not so sure, but I'd like to propose a compromise that should make
every one happy. Let's agree that:

     1. RELAX NG is simpler and has more expressive power that W3C XML
        Schema.
     2. W3C XML Schema is not the only choice and people are free to use
        any XML schema language.
     3. W3C XML Schema is the winner.

It should be easy to reach agreement on these points: 1) is pointless
for you, 2) is obvious and 3) is pointless for me.

Eric
--
GPG-PGP: 2A528005
Le premier annuaire des apiculteurs 100% XML!

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=