Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Copying text from a source, then converting to XML
- From: Daniel Gresh <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:11:31 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
I have a question about this. Some of the question may not pertain to
XML, but if anyone knows a method, that'd be great.
So, I basically want to automatically search a large number of documents
for certain keywords. When I find that keyword, I want the paragraph the
keyword is in, not the page, to be copied and pasted somewhere. After
that, I want to convert the pasted text to XML.
Does anyone know a method for doing either of these tasks? Copying
certain paragraphs or substrings of text that have certain phrases in
them, then converting to XML? Perhaps there is a script of some sort? Or
a free program?
Any help would be appreciated.