   RE: [xml-dev] RE: The Best Technologies Don't Win

Dave,

So what part of what I said is wrong? IMHO, you are just supplying more
detail. Perhaps you are concerned that others will think that MathML is
already part of DAISY and that the version of DAISY adopted by NIMAS
includes MathML. I didn't say that but I do think that will happen when
the standards process runs its course. Sorry if I misled anyone.

Paul