Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [ANN] XML Studio v6 --Web 2.0, Enterprise XML, and Mobile Internettool unification
- From: ALT Mobile <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:46:50 -0400
- Organization: ALT Mobile
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.4 (Windows/20050908)
ALT Mobile (http://altmobile.com) is pleased to announce the
availability of the <alt> XML Studio v6. Providing XML-centric
development tools for the Enterprise XML, Web 2.0, and Mobile Internet
markets, the XML Studio provides the following major features:
** Enterprise XML Features **
1. XML Visualization. Our DOM Browser and HyperDOM technologies
implement state-of-the-art visualization technologies which are coupled
with innovations in object-oriented and direct manipulation user
2. High Performance XML Processing Components. To enable the processing
of large XML data sets and ease of use for common development scenarios,
we have created new processing architectures and built higher-level XML
APIs. These APIs provide an "Exclude Others"-style of processing as
opposed to the "Include All"-style provided by SAX and DOM, etc.
3. XML Analytics and Reporting. Our Node Insight technology provides
developers with everything from namespace usage information to attribute
4. Enterprise Mashups. It's for when you want to build an XSL -based
site or app that accesses data from HTML, SQL, or XML/Web Services data
5. SOAP Processing. We provide visualization of SOAP messages,
content-based alerts, and SOAP With Attachments parsing and querying
6. Code Generation. Whether you want an XSL stylesheet, a DOM program,
or an XPath statement-- we provide code generation for both Java and
7. Interactive Testing. Enabling testing to occur concurrent with
development, we provide an alternative to the typical "push-to-test"
approach. All the editors allow you to launch a web browser to view
your XML/XSL content or spawn a micro-HTTP server on your content
enabling distributed testing.
8. Web Services and Java APIs. All the visual tools and components
provide an XML-RPC API and a Java language API enable access from tool
chains, IDEs, and batch programs. This allows scenarios such as a build
script written in Perl to invoke our XML Visualization tools to print a
copy of some XML file which the script then posts to Wiki. Likewise, a
Java programmer can use the Java API from Eclipse to visually inspect a
DOM element, etc.
** Web 2.0 Features **
1. Mashup Tools. Point-and-click extraction and aggregation of content
from web sites with code generation technology providing XSL programs.
2. Widget Designer. We provide a tool called the "Mashup Designer for
Opera Widgets" to create AJAX enabled HTML or SVG Widgets. Welcome to
Web 2.0: <alt> Mashups and Opera Widgets.
** Mobile Internet **
1. Content Creation. Whether its for WAP or HTML, we provide the
developer with the most productive mobile content creation tools.
2. Content Testing. We are integrated with all the browsers/simulators
including Opera, Openwave, and Nokia.
3. Mobile Mashups. We allow you to extract content from your HTML site
rather than have to rewrite from scratch.
Available on OS X, Windows XP, and RedHat Linux. Cost is set at USD 1000
per copy for a commercial license and USD 100 for a personal license.