Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [Announce]DataDirect XQuery Webinar Tomorrow (Thursday July 20)
- From: "DataDirect XQuery" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:34:10 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=dcXjDu0p74RcrudmuQ6/JIrKnDjdqdmyg4TNfG8pIEC5eG1/KjrDFU7sIujcOo46840BBgwLKPSw3RgIKRvfmJIwqdNqoTv4YWHarpyVLEvJL+T15S3iTdfpKoIIFy1ONH8mmY8L2Aux6M4q4blkYzl8SmOtnrght7GFjQmfxLI=
[Announce]Dear XML-DEV -
DataDirect XQuery is scalable, flexible, reliable and production ready... we will rescue your application and put it back on track!!!
Join us for a technical webinar that focuses on real world customer use cases showing the benefits of DatatDirect XQuery, examines DataDirect XQuery 2.0's comprehensive support for Oracle (9i and 10g) and other databases, XML, Web services and legacy formats, performance enhancements and the use of document projection and streaming to support large (Gigabytes) XML documents.
Sign up for one of the following times today at: http://www.datadirect.com/products/xquery/ddxq-rescue-webinar/index.ssp
Thursday, July 20th, 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time
Thursday, July 20th, 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
For more information about DataDirect XQuery, visit: http://www.datadirect.com/products/xquery/
The DataDirect XML Team