Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "XML-Dev Mailing list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Spurious recipient ?
- From: "Fraser Goffin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:55:52 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=googlemail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Y4rDaJ8tHYlUY+cjEifFK+t6FAdTkcSmBrBXxXiJtyJHALJN6oUgXcE7X+kbS4fpf3JyOqVuPyhfm/sbJmqi5WjNxXH7pp0XhlYlNsdbTHhQmicIMp+xW3JZmK9oRfScjQMWBno6S1T+AVtqvK0VhxgDnBur48+WvzqAOxD/bMA=
My apologies for this email. I have sent a few responses to xml-dev
threads recently only to have returned an email that states that the
following user cannot be found. I have set up another email account
subscribed to xml-dev and I just want to see whether my emails are
getting through or not :-
firstname.lastname@example.org - no such user here.
Has anyone else experienced this ?