   RE: [xml-dev] client side XML functionalities

 > Do you think it is possible to perform client XSLT transformations (1.0)
and be able to pass parameters to XSLT templates on the client side?

 > So the question is: Can I do a client side XSLT transformation and be
able to pass these parameters to the XSLT template?

Yes, you can do this from Javascript using an API such as Sarissa.

> Can I do that through a URL? Is it possible to link from one document to
select a certain XML document, a certain XSLT template, some parameters all
from a URL?

Not as far as I know: except of course with a "javascript:" URL that invokes
the above Javascript code.

Your point?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/