   RE: [xml-dev] [SUMMARY #1] Why is there little usage of XML on the 'vi

Great explain:
one question>

Instead of installing to the browswer (or changing the client side
settings), maybe test the browser interpreter for variance to
expected [desired behavior] and let the server repurpose the "information
content unit [ICU]" before performing the download put?

This would require download a "test info unit [TIU]" to the client,
allow  browser natively to process the "TIU",
capture the TIU output,
backload the TIU output to the server,
check the TIU output,
repurpose the ICU according ,
and download the "[ICU] to the client side browser?

just a thought