Re: [xml-dev] Fw: democrats are smarter

Can we all please end this discussion thread?  Let's get back to XML.  Political discussions are perfectly OK, just not here.

Thanks,

-- Mark C. Allman
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263

BusinessMsg -- the secure, managed, 100% J2EE/AJAX Enterprise IM/IC solution.

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 16:29 -0400, Evert | Collab wrote:
And you are from... malta?