RE: [xml-dev] Patterns and Antipatterns in XML

At 09:54 31/08/2006, Michael Kay wrote:

> > Have people discussed and created patterns and antipatterns
> > in XML? I couldn't find much.

Thanks very much Mike

I have been an admirer or Roger Costello's material and there was a
lot new here

The last one is very useful - I think I have scored quite well
against the criteria - but the site doesn't seem to have any traffic
on the blog - is it still going?

Peter Murray-Rust
Unilever Centre for Molecular Sciences Informatics
University of Cambridge,
Lensfield Road,  Cambridge CB2 1EW, UK