Using Xinclude

Hi! I'm trying to use xinclude to be able to include
fragments of document in a final xml document.

Example:

Book.xsd:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
    <xs:element name="Book">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element name="Title"
maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="1">

                </xs:element>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

Fragment1.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Book
     xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Book.xsd">
    <Title>Book Title 1</Title>
    <Title>Book Title 2</Title>
</Book>

Fragment2.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Book
     xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Book.xsd">
    <Title>Book Title 3</Title>
    <Title>Book Title 4</Title>
</Book>

Books.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Book
     xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Book.xsd"
    xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude";>
    <xi:include
href="Fragment1.xml#xpointer(/Book//Title[@ISBN])"/>
    <xi:include
href="Fragment2.xml#xpointer(/Book//Title[@ISBN])"/>
    <Title>Book Title 5</Title>
    <Title>Book Title 6</Title>
</Book>

In the document Books.xml above I want to include
Fragment1.xml and Fragment2.xml. My question is how
should the xml schema for the above document Books.xml
look like?

Thank you.

Ntanzi