CSS and XML attributes

Hello,

I am very new to CSS, so I apologize if my question is too trivial - I have looked at the number of tutorials and samples, but could not find anything relevant.

In my stylesheet, I would like to specify not how nodes would be displayed, but how only nodes having an attribute of a certain value will be displayed.  I do not need to display the attribute value, but to use it to display the nodes according to it (e.g. - different attribute values - different text color).

Any feedback would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Renata

Do you Yahoo!?