Re: Is DOM more efficient than SAX for smaller xml instances?

Yeah, basically I figure if it is a deep hierarchy and it needs to
hold relations between parts of the hierarchy in a small to medium
sized document SAX would be most likely inefficient. But that is
different than being able to say categorically inefficient.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen