Re: [xml-dev] Including a schema and its redefinition

It's invalid.

The "redefine" should be done within "include.xsd".

What include.xsd current says is to include 2 different
definitions of a_type within include.xsd, the first being
a_type itself defined in a.xsd, and the second being
a_type derived from a redefined a_type.  This should at
the least cause a warning that a_type is being redefined
(without being explicitly <xs:redefine>d), or more properly
rejected as invalid.

cheers.