Re: [xml-dev] SGML complexity

flat earth was very popular as an idea for a while too - even though a
minority knew it was absolutely wrong.

which brings us to the even deeper topic - why is something popular?
dictated by religion? marketing? commercial interests?

xml's future is tied up in all these things and more. as is xslt, and sax.

rick