Re: [xml-dev] SGML complexity

Don't listen to me! Hitler is still an important programming language
with lots to offer the world! I can't believe this thread has lasted
this long, taken up hundreds of miles of monitorspace, surfeited the
cyberatmosphere with trollery of inferior quality and it is only now
that we are equipped to argue the benefits of programming with Hitler
as opposed to XSLT and Lisp with backwards regression (an important
concept in itself that I will later explain in full gory.)

Thank you,
Bryan Rasmussen

Postscript: I don't really like Postscript or Hitler for that matter.
No S-Expressions.