Re: [xml-dev] SGML complexity

Sorry about my mail hard to read. I am not native english speaker. The
crude references about variables is a "in" joke (a usefull one) for
programmers. Unoptimized for other type of people.

A same, because I was tryiing to add a important clarification.

Do you use Pine to read your email on a textmode terminal? :D