RE: [xml-dev] processing instruction with 'xml' target

> Just some days ago some people at this list discussed
> contradictory points of view about PIs, and reserved names.
> This week some claim that 'xml-stylesheet' is reserved other
> claim just the contrary. What is your senior opinion?

These are not points of view and I don't have an opinion. They are factual
statements which are either true or false, and can be verified by reference
to the specification, which is what has been happening over the last few
days.

There's no point in using secondary sources for such questions: you should
always go straight to the definitive spec.

Michael Kay