seting up xml bank

Hi,

As a newbee, can you pls give me some rough guidelines on the following idea.

I'm building the xml index search engine for comparison of the content of xml
files and to search through this files.

What I have is:

10 XML files (all with the same DTD structure)

What I want is:

web driven search engine (i believe html + apache or html + jsp), to search as
free text or through the tags (defined in DTD) which might optionally be indexed.

so can you just tell me, which engine is the easiest to download and install.

thank you in advanced

http://www.email.si/