XLink the SAX way... (was: XLink isn't dead)

--- Ben Trafford <ben@prodigal.ca> wrote:
>          Well, I'm still hearing two camps: 1) The
> people who want to
> render links, and 2) the people who want to do
> interesting semantic
> things with links.

This is an important point to keep in mind.

Would it be possible to perhaps layer things in such a
way that solution to (1) could perhaps live on top of
solution to (2)? It would seem that the generic
solution (applicable to any xml vocabulary) would be
somewhat simpler (the end result, not necessarily
process to define it).

As in something like "common links" and "browser/xhtml
links" specifications.

-+ Tatu +-