Re: [xml-dev] Experience with Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-FromXML-1.1..

Robin,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin Berjon" <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
> I forgot to add: if you're dealing with a long SAX pipeline (say,
> anything longer than three items) you probably want to check out
> XML::SAX::Machines, it's a really sweet way of manipulating SAX
> pipelines.

There's anything between 1500 and 30,000 items to deal with at any one time.

Sadly I'm not using XML:SAX::Machines yet.

What I'm actually trying to do at the moment is work out which Perl units
are going to be useful to me in preparing some price information into final
delivery formats, ie XLS, XML, HTML and SQL.

The XML libraries for Perl seem to have significantly advanced over the last
few years. It really is amazing as to what can be accomplished these days.

Regards

David