len

From: peter murray-rust [mailto:pm286@cam.ac.uk]

There is no doubt that a full treatment of linking is deep and
complex. I expect to find that HyTime solved most of it. I sat for
several hours at XML 1998 (I think) with Eliot Kimber explaining it
patiently to me. I think I understood it them - I don't now!.

So HyTime was ahead of its time, but the time is catching up. I don't
think we should use HyTime as the language is arcane by current
discourse. I think people can understand linking better than they did
10 years ago if they have a clear exposition.