Re: [xml-dev] FOX 'NEWS' SHOW FOLEY AS A DEM(!!!) DURING O'REILLY!

   I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said the tree of XML must at
times be nurtured with the RDF Graphs of torturers and spammers that
the nodes in XML1 will be replaced with the nodes of XML2.

Other than that I might observe that this is probably not the best
place to ask that question, and this was definitely not the thread to
ask it in, and the method of asking was probably pretty screwed up as
well. I would suggest a technology specific list, maybe something
dealing with libxml
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlReplaceNode