len

From: Tei [mailto:oscar.vives@gmail.com]

On 10/26/06, Len Bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net> wrote:

> http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/rol/riveroflife.wrl

niice  [insert here photo of ninja "Killing Stuff"]

On the style of "Release Often/Release All" is very good to release
even unfinished work, because may help others with insights.
Theres also the need to "fuel the machine" with new stuff for others
to see and that is also very helpfull because the machine (the
community) need fuel :D

[insert here picture of steam powered engine]

So.. thanks len!

:D