RE: [xml-dev] Cracking AJAX? Done yet?

David

The XML is rarely injected into the page untransformed, there's also no
guarantee that Ajax uses XML at all. Given the state of security of most
services it's usually trivial to analyse the source HTML and see how to
consume the web services directly, indeed most information from free sites
only use free services anyway.

Joe