Re: [xml-dev] XML tools

--- Marco Ragogna <marco.ragogna@electrolux.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in addition to your question  I would like to ask
> you if anybody knows an
> XML tool free, or better open source, that I can
> suggest to people that
> have to edit XML documents.
>
> I need a tool that supports a grid visualization
> similar to what XML Spy
> has.

It has been a while (4 years or so) since I looked at
it, but back then XXE was way ahead of anything else
(including oxygen and others; giving Epic run for the
money, all things considered)

http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/

It had decent default rendering for DocBook, xhtml,
and pluggable stylesheets for others; quite good gui,
robust, multi-platform (java-based), and its main
developer was very responsive to feedback.

-+ Tatu +-

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.