Re: [xml-dev] XML tools

Hi,

My absolute favourite, which also is the environment I work in every
day and couldn't live without it, is using Eclipse (open-source, free;
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) with the XmlBuddy plugin (free and
commercial versions; the free is good for most stuff;
http://www.xmlbuddy.com/), which supports XML Schema, Relax-ng, DTD,
most if not all XML formats (XML, XSLT, etc), has XSLT transformations
available too), have all sorts of formatting and syntax highlighting
options, has a really good XML cleanup function, is fast, blends in
perfectly with the Eclipse environment, and the company/person who
makes it is really good and responsive.

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert