WORD to XML

Hi,

I know there are several programms that enables you to transform word document
to xml document. but since my word document is very simple in structure, i will
probably make a word macro to save it as XML document (unless, there is more
elegant way?).

But i have the following question:

since my XML structure is also very simple,
<root>
 <chapter1></chapter1>
 <chapter2></chapter2>
 <chapter3></chapter3>
</root>

there are always chunks of text in each tag. And I was wondering is it possible
to have Bold <b></b> somehow implemented in XML document, so i don't need to
tell XSL extra about certain words that need to be bolded?

Thank you very much, Tom

http://www.email.si/