Re: [xml-dev] Victory has been declared in the schema wars ...

In Japan, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications are
using RELAX NG for information interchange between local
govenments and the central government.  I gave a talk about
this project in XML 2005, and the project is going on.

http://www2005.org/keynotes/makoto.pdf

For two years, I was the technical leader of the XML part
of this project.  The project demonstrated that the use of
RELAX NG is highly productive.

I strongly believe that this Japanese ministry continues to use
RELAX NG for this project.  It might use XWS for other projects
if people can prove that the use of WXS is equally productive.

Warning to XML companies:  I will advise the ministry to
choose those software tools which support RELAX NG and to
avoid those which supports W3C XML Schema only.

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>