len

From: Richard Salz [mailto:rsalz@us.ibm.com]

Elliot Kimber, a member of the original XML working group, has a very long
piece on why he thinks XSD is a better tool than RNG; it's in his blog at
http://drmacros-xml-rants.blogspot.com/2006/11/relax-wins-not-so-fast.html
: "I find I am underwhelmed"

For what it's worth, Tim Bray holds Kimber in *very* high regard
(http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2006/02/24/Doctor-Macro :)